For most of us talking about our life’s purpose feels so daunting. How can I, a simple small town girl have some incredible “life purpose”?! It sounds so intense, and responsible. What if I fail? I don’t want to have that kind of weight on my shoulders!
But what if we change our perspective a little… What if we (as individuals) don’t have this one distinct, life changing purpose in our lives? Instead our lives are built upon situations, choices, relationships that within each and every one of them has a life purpose. What if the world is littered with gazillions of smaller purposes? Each one of them as meaningful as the last. If you think about it every relationship we have serves a purpose, every job, maybe even every conversation. The relationships for example, even the worst ones have taught us something, and that was their purpose!
Even if we choose something that is not directly aligned with the universe, there is still a purpose there. There is a purpose in everything. So relax. There is no pressure here. You may just be re-routed a few times, and you may feel off balance when you aren’t aligned.
The only thing that we’re asked to do is recognize and challenge ourselves to understand these purposes, and take the lessons that we need from each of them, so that we don’t need to keep repeating the same patterns over and over. When we do this we start to live a life that is aligned with the universe. We start to live authentically. This is where we find success, happiness, joy and love. Ultimately, this is the highest life purpose for each of us.
So how can we know that we are following our purpose? That we are working towards aligning our lives? Simple, our intuition. Intuition ALWAYS tells us what is best, not only for us, but for humanity as a whole. Here are 10 signs that will confirm you are aligned with your intuition;
- You follow things that feel light and bright
- You get gut feelings, or feelings in your chest that are an inner knowing, and that never need an explanation
- Your chest and shoulders feel open and airy (rather than tight and constricted)
- Situations in your life continue to happen, until you finally make another choice
- Little signs keep showing you big things
- You feel inspired, excited about life
- The clock keeps showing you the same numbers; 11:11, 4:44, 5:55 etc…
- You daydream things (or have dreams at night) that are actually coming true
- You think about someone and then they call or text a minute later (Careful with this one, it could also be a test which inspires your lesson and your purpose)
- The word “intuition” brings a lightness to your soul ❤✌