16 days after I started my journey I was introduced to the concept of Angels. I signed up for a meditation at a salt cave – incredible experience, highly recommend it! For one of the meditations Darota – the facilitator who is also a Medium, had us walking through an Amethyst cave with 2 Archangels, Michael and Raphael. When the meditation was over Darota read each of us.
“For me she started off by saying I am very connected to the Divine – that I get messages from Angels daily. She said the Angels want me to start asking for guidance instead of making up my own mind and jumping from this to that all the time. She wasn’t wrong on that – my head has been everywhere the past few days. She told me the Angels know where I’m supposed to be but they are hesitant to tell me because I will jump on it, and they need to know that I will be able to trust the journey”.
– journal entry Dec 2017.
After this meditation I bought a book called “Angels and other Mysteries of the Tree of Life” by Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov. I really connected with what he had to say about God. He says how crazy we are as humans to think that God actually comes to talk to us personally. He explains that God is raw energy. Energy that we use on earth requires sooooo many downgrades from its original form so that it doesn’t kill us every time we turn a light on or plug something in. As powerful as God is, he would literally kill us – we would blow up, if he was anywhere near us. This is why he sends his Angels, and this is why there are different tiers of Angels.
Archangels and Guardian Angels are the lowest, the closest to earth, but very high vibrational being a nonetheless. They can communicate to humans using signs, or through our own inner voice. Any messages received from us are relayed through the tiers, and only the most important ones are passed to God.
Archangels, Guardian Angels, and even Spirit Guides (once human and have now ascended) are surrounding us every minute of every day, but the key here, is that Angels can’t interfere unless we ask them to. We need to be open to receiving the guidance, comfort and protection that’s available to us. It is believed that our Angels were chosen for us before we even made it to earth. They are here to support our highest good, and help us to reach our true and divine purpose.
Here are 8 ways in which I have spoken to my Angels;
1. Do a meditation. There are plenty of guided meditations on YouTube that will allow you to connect with Angels. Some will leave space for you to ask direct questions, some will lead you to meet your Angels, get their name or go on a journey with them.
2. Ask them to show you they are here with a physical object. This isn’t like “throw a chair across the room”. I asked my Angels to show me a real flower on that particular day. It was the dead of winter. I was patient all day long, I went about my day as a usually would, and while I was getting an oil change my friend, who came with me to wait, bless her heart, pointed out the real flowers in the waiting room. It wasn’t anything spectacular to anyone else, but I knew it was my sign.
3. Use Oracle cards or other Divination tools. I have several sets of Oracale cards I like to use, and I’ve also tried a Pendulum and Tarot cards to get answers from the Angels. It’s important to invite Angels and Spirits to your card readings and ask that they allow clear and accurate readings and bless everyone involved. I also like to ask for help to be open minded and intuitive, and for the courage to follow through on the guidance I receive.
4. Do Reiki. Reiki helps to enhance your connection to spiritual energy. Use this time to connect with your Angels and ask that they help you release any blockages and let the energy flow through you.
5. Go for a Nature Walk. Nature as a whole has an incredible spiritual presence. Take your shoes off, connect with the earth. Mother Nature is all around you. Strike up a conversation.
6. Journal. I’ve asked my Angels to speak through me as I journal. I’ve written something down and then go back to read it, and what it says is different than what I was thinking. Some people also refer to Automatic Writing – you’ll often see Mediums using this when they are conversing with spirits who have passed on.
7. Pay Attention to Numbers. I’ve noticed that when my Angels really want me to connect with them they will show me 11:11 A LOT, or any sequence of numbers. 3:33, 4:44… Usually when I see these numbers I say Hi, and thank them for hanging out with me.
8. Start and End the Day with a Conversation. In the morning ask the Angels to be with you today, to guide you and help you to be mindful and open to signs. Always, always, always give thanks to your Angels in the evening, or before you go to bed.
Writing this post just reminded me of the John Travolta movie “Michael” where he plays a cigarette smoking, ass scratching, ladies man kind of Angel. I’m sure I’ve got one or two of those types hanging out with me as well.
I’m sure my Angels are just relieved that I finally started to acknowledge them. Yours will be too! ❤️✌️